Healing for Everybody offers workshops and facilitation services that are rooted in a commitment to support collective liberation. Drawing from intersectional feminist perspectives, we develop workshops and facilitated meetings to create a deeper understanding and commitment to social justice.
Examples of Past Workshops:
- Conflict and Liberation – how to use conflict as a generative force to deepen connection, authenticity and accountability within your organization and in your relationships.
- Racial Justice and Collective Liberation – drawing from an anti-oppressive framework I support senior leadership and front-line staff to deepen their understanding on what interpersonal and structural challenges create barriers for social justice in our working lives.
- Workplace Conflict – developing tools to better understand the generative possibility of conflict and how to practice conflict from that place
- Trauma Informed Practice in social services – developing an understanding of what trauma informed practice is and how to practice from that place.
- Building solidarity through somatic healing – using somatics to understand how power. privilege and dominance show up in our bodies and organizations.
- Managing burnout – what are the different types of burnout: vicarious trauma, or compassion fatigue and how to respond when these show up
- Anti-oppression workshops – minimum one day session is requested for these types of workshops
- Conflict Resolution for social justice movements – mediation and development or organizational structures to better support social justice movements
- Board trainings – developing specialized trainings to support better governance in not for profit space
- Developing communities of care – how to create healthy workplaces and movement spaces
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. If I haven’t listed a workshop and you would like to see if I can offer something tailored to your organization, please don’t hesitate to contact me.